Monday, December 14, 2009

Malaysia visa and Singapore day-trip

this morning i woke up at 8:00am, and went to Malaysia Embassy to apply my visa. when i got off the bus, i saw a uncle thr, and i asked:" Uncle, can i know whr is Malaysia Embassy?" thn the uncle asked:"你识唔识听广东话啊?” “识!" thn he showed me the way used cantonese. but after that, that uncle seems like interesting on me, he talked to me for more than 10mins~!! -.-|| finally, i knew that uncle is from Philippine!lolz!!

when i reached Malaysia Embassy, i asked:" can i apply Malaysia visa?" thn she asked:"for which country?" "China" "China cannot! u must apply through agents, China cannot apply directly~!" This is called D-I-S-C-R-I-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!! she gave me a list of the agents, and i got on a cab and went to the nearest one. who knows, i was took to a farer place since Malaysia Embassy is dy far from town.

after i finished apply the visa, i went out of the building and c got bus can reach my home o not~ luckily, i saw 131 which can reached my home~!! hiak hiak hiak! but when i counted and c got how many stops from thr to my house, there is 41 stops!!!Finally, i took bus for more than 1 hr oni reached my home~!!

I think i dy travelled the whole sg today!!!since take more than 1hr bus dy can reach JB!

No comments:

Post a Comment